Message for Year 1 Parents - Important please read
Update ahead of next set of Home Learning for Y1.
I hope you have all enjoyed some family time during this first week of the Easter holidays. It is certainly a very strange time and I have spent an unusual amount of time on the computer trying to set up systems that will help to make our home learning schedule more accessible and successful. I have included a To Do list below, please could you go through this ahead of our next lot of Home Learning, term starts on Tuesday 14th April.
1. Please ensure that you have all connected to our Class Dojo page and that you have all uploaded a photo from your Learning Journals from week one.
2. Please ensure that you are all using the https://collins.co.uk/pages/big-cat-ebooks to keep up with reading books of the correct level.
3. Please check that your child has logged on to https://app.lalilo.com/#/portal and logged in as a student by entering the code PVNQNV and completed the assessment, this gives me feedback.
4. Please log on to Times Tables Rockstars/Numbots (these are available as free apps) ahead of next week’s home learning, if you email me I will send you your login details. You can use the games to practise skills and I will receive feedback, which I very much welcome at this time where I am not seeing you.
5. Please also log in to MyMaths, I have set everyone a simple task, which again I get to see feedback from; again I will send your login details if you email me; I do not want to overwhelm people with logins.